TIG Evaluation Plans
TIG Grants require approved evaluation plans. Evaluation planning is a critical component of TIG project management. The evaluation plan should:
- Clearly articulate the goals and objectives of the project
- Identify the activities and strategies that will be implemented to achieve the goals and objectives
- Specify the methodologies and data sets that will be used to evaluate the project's progress and accomplishments.
The plan should also provide managers with a framework for analyzing project operations and ensuring necessary data is generated to evaluate the project and effectively complete the TIG grant Final Report.
TIG grantees must submit an approved evaluation plan by the end of the first milestone reporting period. Grantees cannot receive a second grant payment until their evaluation plan is approved.
The below pages provide the necessary forms and guidelines for the preparation and submission of required evaluation plans for all TIG grants.
- Developing and Submitting TIG Evaluation Plans
- TIG Project Evaluation Plan: Specifying Goals
- TIG Project Evaluation Plan: Specifying Objectives
- TIG Project Evaluation Plan: Identifying Strategies/Activities
- TIG Project Evaluation Plan: Identifying Evaluation Methods and Data Sets
- TIG Project Evaluation Plan: Administrative Information
- TIG Evaluation Plan Automated Form
- Download the TIG Evaluation Plan Form Fields Document