Benefits at LSC
LSC offers a competitive benefits program that provides protection, flexibility and security for employees and their loved ones.
All regular employees who work at least thirty (30) hours per week are eligible to begin participating in LSC's benefit plan on their date of hire. Employees are eligible for employer 403(b) contribution(s) beginning the first of the month following, or coincident with, the date of hire.
Health and Wellness
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Business Accidental AD&D Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Care
- Transportation Allowance Benefit (including company-paid transit and/or parking up to IRS limits)
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Wellness Program at LSC - “Living, Staying, Choosing Well”
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan
- LSC will contribute an amount equal to 6% of your semi‐monthly compensation.
- In addition, LSC will make a matching contribution of 100% of the first 2.51% that you contribute to the plan.
- 37.5-Hour Work Week
- Vacation Leave (15 days of vacation leave during the first and second years of service; 20 days during the third and subsequent years of service)
- Sick Leave (13 days per year)
- Personal Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Alternative Work Schedules (including FlexiTime, FlexiPlace, and Compressed Work Schedules)
- Casual Fridays
- Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Cellular Phone Reimbursement