Grantee Activity Reports
The 2020 Grantee Activity Reports and Self-Inspection & Ongoing Compliance Reports are due March 1, 2021.
The Grantee Activity Report should be submitted into the GrantEase system.The following resources will help you complete the reports:
- LSC's Guidance Document for 2020 Grantee Activity Reporting - A downloadable printable guide with GAR data requirements and definitions.
- Release 2 User Manual - A downloadable, printable guide with instructions for navigating and submitting information into GrantEaseGMS.
- GrantEase GAR Training Videos: A series of videos with step-by-step guidance for submitting data into the GrantEase system online. Topics include updating your Grantee Profile, completing GAR forms in the new system, uploading data, etc.
- 2020 GAR FAQs - Answers to the questions most frequently asked by grantees about the Grantee Activity Report. This document will be regularly updated with responses to new questions as needed throughout the 2020 GAR reporting period.
- The 2020 Grantee Activity Reporting System webinar training, which was conducted on January 19, 2021:
Please email GARHelp@lsc.gov if you have questions about the GAR data requirements, encounter technical difficulties completing or submitting the forms, or if you have suggestions for improving the GAR reporting process.
Self-Inspection and Ongoing Compliance Oversight Forms
The 2020 Self-Inspection Summary and Certification Form and the Ongoing Compliance Oversight Form are due March 1, 2021.
These are submitted through GrantEase. Access the GrantEase home page here: GrantEase Login. Use the same login and password described above as to submit GAR forms. For assistance resetting your password, please consult the GrantEase Release1-Training User Manual, pages 15 and 16. If you encounter technical difficulties, contact GrantEaseSupport@lsc.gov.
Instructions for completing the Self-Inspection Summary and Certification Form as well as the Ongoing Compliance Oversight Form can be accessed here: Guidance for Conducting 2020 Self-Inspections of Closed Cases and Reporting Ongoing Compliance Oversight to LSC. All corresponding forms and support materials are provided, via link, in the guidance document listed above. For additional questions about Self-Inspections and/or the Ongoing Compliance Oversight forms reporting, or for previous reporting year guidance and support documents, email email@example.com.