2016 TIG Conference Videos and Materials
Over 300 people attended the 2016 Technology Inititative Grants Conference in San Antonio, TX from January 13-15, 2016. Conference materials are posted below.
LSC captured over a dozen sessions on video, inluding the conference plenaries and several popular breakout presentations.
- Opening Plenary Session: User Centered Design
- Lunch Remarks from LSC President Jim Sandman
- Lunch Remarks from Immediate Past President of the ABA William Hubbard
- Rapid Fire Tech Plenary
- Wormhole to the Future
- U Need UX: Design for Everyday People
- TIG Reporting, Requirements and Guidance - and the Upcoming Cycle
- Intermediate Information Security for Legal Aid Technologists
- The Tech Side of Business Continuity
- LSC’s New Technology Projects
- Online Triage and Intake: One Year Later, Lessons Learned
- Civil Legal Outcomes Toolkit
- One SharePoint Journey, to Infinity and Beyond!
Slide Decks and Other Presentation Materials
Slide decks and other conference presentation materials are also available. If you presented at the TIG conference and have not shared your session materials with LSC, please contact us for instructions on posting them.